INKSLINGERS PRESS –
THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TAMES THE NEW “WILD WEST”
OF BOOK PUBLISHING
“Superior editing is our stock-in-trade”
Inkslingers Press, a division of Inkslingers, Inc., is a publishing firm based in Vero Beach, Florida, that specializes in e-books. Our mission is to help you take full advantage of the prevailing “Wild West” of e-book publishing that has transformed forever the traditional book industry. (Click here to learn more about the chaotic but promising e-book scene.)
To achieve success in this environment, you still must have a manuscript of the highest quality. Superior editing is our stock-in-trade at Inkslingers Press, and superior editing sets us apart from other e-book specialists. (Click here for more on our editing and publishing services.)
Editor-Publisher William Proctor brings decades of writing and publishing experience to Inkslingers Press publications. (For more on Proctor’s publishing background, click here.)
Authors and clients include individuals and organizations with a variety of objectives and backgrounds, such as:
• Aspiring authors seeking first-time publication
• Established or previously published authors who have secured a reversion of rights in a book and want to re-publish in e-book format
• Established or previously published authors who want to pursue first publication of a new work in e-book format
• Organizations that want to publicize their products or services through a short e-book publication
• Authors looking for a high level of professional editing for their manuscripts
Works that are candidates for Inkslingers Press must conform to our submission requirements (click here for details). If a work is deemed appropriate for Inkslingers Press publication, we will forward a publishing contract to the author or organization seeking publication.
Inkslingers Press reserves the right to accept or reject any submission based on content, form, or any other criteria.
NEW RELEASES - AMAZON BESTSELLERS: